ePatterns End User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Wild Ginger Software, Inc., the manufacturers of ePatterns. By installing and using ePatterns, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, Wild Ginger Software, Inc. cannot license ePatterns to you. In such an event, you must not install or use ePatterns. ePatterns is protected by US copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. ePatterns is licensed not sold.
The following terms and conditions apply to this license agreement:
- You CANNOT, under any circumstances, give away or sell patterns created with or edited in any part of ePatterns including the Style Editor and Yardage Calculator in any form or format including, but not limited to, any printed or digital format
- You may sell garments sewn from patterns created in the ePatterns system so long as you purchase a separate pattern license for each garment you are selling.
- All ePatterns are license to a single individual.
- ePatterns is not licensed for school or company use.
- You may install and use one copy of the ePatterns Catalog Viewer on TWO computers AT ONE TIME so long as you are the sole individual accessing ePatterns on both computers.
- You may sew garments for immediate family members without purchasing an additional pattern license.
- ePatterns requires product activation. You must have an active internet connection to activate the catalog viewer and add patterns to the viewer.
- Deactivation on the current computer is required to move ePatterns to a new computer.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the ePatterns.
- ePatterns and its modules are licensed as a single product. Its' component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- You may not rent or lease ePatterns.
- Rights to patterns purchased through ePatterns are not transferrable to any individual or entity.
- All title and copyrights in and to ePatterns including all accompanying printed materials are owned by Wild Ginger Software, Inc. You may not reproduce them in any form without express WRITTEN permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc. Wild Ginger Software, Inc. reserves the right to deny permission for any use it deems not in the best interest of Wild Ginger Software, Inc. and its products.
- Upon receipt of express written permission, all reproduction of written or electronic materials must include attribution to Wild Ginger Software, Inc. Use of photographs and screen shots of ePatterns must include attribution to Wild Ginger Software, Inc. We require the following wording: "Photograph (or Screen Shot) reproduced with permission from Wild Ginger Software, Inc. These requirements pertain to all web site materials, workshop materials, promotional information, instructional information, and all other forms of written or electronic communication.
- Copyrights for all patterns created in the ePatterns system are held exclusively by Wild Ginger Software Inc.
The Software is federally copyrighted. A federal copyright carries with it a statutory mandatory minimum fine of $10,000 per instance of copyright infringement.
Wild Ginger Software, Inc. may terminate this End-User License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions.
For questions regarding the ePatterns End User License Agreement, please contact Wild Ginger Software, Inc.